- Daniel Silverstone
- Richard Maw
- Continue discussion around Covenant which was started by Richard Ipsum in https://listmaster.pepperfish.net/pipermail/gitano-dev-gitano.org.uk/2017-July/000368.html
- Examine https://trello.com/c/teVZtL8G/13 and work through it and try and fix whatever is wrong, either in Lace or in Gitano
- Check and review https://trello.com/c/J0lJscd8/260 situation for C modules and ensure the default makefiles don't link to the lua libraries which is the wrong thing to do.
- Consider what might be doable for https://trello.com/c/4SrOyU3h/261 and make cards as appropriate (or a checklist if it's not much)
- Go back to the v1.1 backlog and get on with other things such as multimail etc.
- Reviewing of stuff as it comes from Richard M / Richard I, etc.
- Outstanding patch review response to look at regarding https://trello.com/c/TeWxymVD/216
- Several patches need review
- Either more yarn testing https://trello.com/c/NgjWZyc6/141
- Or variable consistency checking https://trello.com/c/z3qJFQad/235
- Daniel prepared the devday page (this)
- Daniel has responded on the Covenant thread.
- Daniel worked on https://trello.com/c/teVZtL8G/13 and submitted a patch for review.
- Richard reviewed and merged Daniel's work on error messages in Lace
- Richard reviewed and merged Daniel's work on gall test stuff.
- Daniel updated the covenant in line with the change in http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/index.php?title=Community_anti-harassment%2FPolicy&diff=35348&oldid=34272
- Richard completed his rework of his pattern centralisation branch and sent it for review
- Daniel reviewed and merged it
- Richard reviewed and merged Daniel's work on the C module linkage
- Richard reviewed the reown-on-rename series and had comments
- Daniel responded to the comments on that
- The reown series was merged
- The hooks v2 series was reviewed by Richard and merged
Daniel, and Richard Maw, will be in Montréal at Debconf17 in the first half of August which makes developer days a tad more awkward. In addition there's the Debian UK BBQ toward the end of August which also complicates matters. Daniel has therefore proposed the 2nd of September as a possible next developer day.
So it is decided.